We gathered that over 400 Jehovah witnesses passed out after inhaling some toxic waste at a convention with over 7,000 in attendance.
According to reports, they were attacked by some extremists with a toxic gas which affected their breathing.
A witness who narrated this to newsmen said:
”One of the defendants was arrested in one of the bathrooms changing clothes, the other to try to enter one of the ladies bathrooms with the same purpose and the third to transpose the door. Everyone did not show the B.uttons that were distributed to particiP@nts in the event by the organization, and one of them was carrying a paste containing various garments. The toxic substance caused by the fainting, whose chemical composition has not yet been found, was in containers of 750 thousand litres of various colors, scattered in strategic locations, which is already in possession of the experts of the provincial research service Criminal of luanda and central crime lab.”
The Police said that no deaths have been reported, adding that they are yet to identify the toxic substance which was spread throughout the venue of the convention.
See more photos below…